– End of match scoreboard now has Wingman skill group models in personal skill group display – Dead players are more distinct from living ones on the scoreboard.
– Scoreboard now has per-player voice volume control.
– Fixed friendly decoys showing up as enemy ghosts when they detonated.
– End of match mouse control is delayed to avoid clicking out of window and losing focus.
– Adding ability to enter numerical values for certain settings.
— Fixed rank and skill group data appearing on community servers.
— End of match will now share mouse rather than capture all mouse input, which fixes mouse key bindings when match ends.
– Updated grenade icon size – Fixed not showing all grenades owned by a player in their overhead UI during freezetime.
– Fixed friendly decoys showing up on the radar with an odd color and a random number/letter.
— Fixed grenades not disappearing from weapon selection immediately after throwing them.
— Improved the dropped bomb and planted bomb rings on the radar.
– Spectating — Fixed not being able to toggle the spectator player panel’s visibility by pressing the key bound to “drop” (G by default).
— Fixed a case where kills reported in the spectator panels could be wrong.
– Fixed prime accounts notification to correctly show number of days before phone number can be used for activation.